Hellsing: Rest In Peace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.R.E.A.K Weapon Template

Go down

F.R.E.A.K Weapon Template Empty F.R.E.A.K Weapon Template

Post by Lucarad Ahdera Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:54 pm

Ok these are different than weapons normal because these are much powerful and usually can only be used by a single person. The F.R.E.A.K that originally owned them. So only F.R.E.A.Ks post here.

Name: The name of your weapon
Item: What your weapon is

Ability: The ability of the actual weapon
Link Ability: What can it do in your hands. Like Alhambra was able to use telekinesis with his playing cards.

Other information: Anything else that has relevance pertaining to the actual weapon.
How it was Obtained: How your character got a hold of a F.R.E.A.K weapon. For those who are thinking about this you got it from Millennium as they are the only ones who can make these. At least that is where it started but this is how you were chosen to receive a F.R.E.A.K weapon.

Race Base: This is what race this weapon is based in. For example Rip Van Winkle was based on humans having a musket rifle that was a forward weapon. Or Alhambra had those cards that worked like Vampire shadows. [this is likely going to be vampire since F.R.E.A.Ks are basically vampires with changes. However it is possible that the weapon could be derived from something else.]

Code:

[u][b]Name:[/b][/u]
[u][i]Item:[/i] [/u]

[u][b]Ability:[/b][/u]
[u][i]Link Ability:[/i][/u]

[u][b]Other information:[/b][/u]
[u][i]How it was Obtained:[/i][/u]
[u][i]Race Base:[/i][/u]

[NOTE] YOU MAY ONLY HAVE A F.R.E.A.K WEAPON/ABILITY IF YOU ARE IN FACT A F.R.E.A.K. ALSO IF YOU ARE A F.R.E.A.K. YOU GET TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE ABILITY AND THE SUPER WEAPON.
Lucarad Ahdera
Lucarad Ahdera

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum